Element Land Surveys Inc. is currently accepting applicaitons for the following positions:
3D Laser Scan Field Surveyor
Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to; complete 3D Laser Scan projects both in the field and in the office, in the City of Calgary and surrounding area. These primarily include: Real Property Reports, site plans and surveys, subdivision plans, condominiums and other survey related activities. Some out of town work and travel may be required.
- - Must have a minimum of 1 year experience working with 3D laser scan data.
- - Knowledgeable in Municipal Legal Surveying, including but not limited to, RPR’s, subdivisions, condominiums, and construction surveys.
- - Able to provide direction and instructions to field and office staff to complete survey plans and drawings.
- - Self-motivated and able to work successfully as part of a dynamic team.
- - Possess strong time management and able to work under pressure and meet multiple project deadlines.
- - Able to speak and write in fluent English, and to accurately produce field notes, sketches, and other field data.
- - Knowledge and experience with various Leica survey equipment and software packages.
- - Preference will be given to candidates who possesses a degree, diploma, or certificate in a geomatics or survey related program.
Please email email@example.com, in confidence, should you wish to submit your resume for review.