Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Measurement is our business.
Element Land Surveys is a professional land survey firm specializing in municipal legal surveys. These include new home construction, commercial and industrial surveys, topographic site plans, 3D laser scanning, UAV surveys (drones), subdivisions, and condominium plans. Working in both Calgary and surrounding area as well as the Bow Valley (Canmore/Banff), Element uses the latest technology and survey methods to deliver quality, accurate, and reliable surveys.
Element Land Surveys Inc., is delighted to announce we have an immediate opening for a Survey Crew Chief. Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to; complete legal municipal surveys in the City of Calgary and surrounding area.
These primarily include: Real Property Reports, site plans and surveys, subdivision plans, condominiums and other survey related activities. Some out of town work and travel may be required.
- - Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Crew Chief in Municipal Legal Surveys. Preference will be given to Alberta experience.
- - Knowledgeable in Municipal Legal Surveying, including but not limited to, RPR’s, subdivisions, condominiums, and construction surveys.
- - Able to provide direction and instructions to field and office staff to complete survey plans and drawings.
- - Self-motivated and able to work successfully as part of a dynamic team.
- - Possess strong time management and able to work under pressure and meet multiple project deadlines.
- - Able to speak and write in fluent English, and to accurately produce field notes, sketches, and other field data.
- - Knowledge and experience with various Leica survey equipment.
- - Preference will be given to candidates who possesses a degree, diploma, or certificate in a geomatics or survey related program.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your resume, in confidence, to [email protected] We thank everyone who applies and will contact you to arrange a time to meet.