Element Land Surveys Inc. is currently accepting applicaitons for the following positions:
Element Land Surveys provides quality land survey services to our clients. We provide survey services for inner-city contraction projects, topographic surveys, 3D laser scanning, Real Property Reports and other residential and commercial projects.
We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to support our growing business. Reporting to the President, the Office Administrator is one of the organization’s first points of contact, responsibilities will include answering telephones, providing customer assistance and a variety of administrative tasks supporting the smooth operation of the office.
- Answer incoming phone calls and email inquiries in a professional manner
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries, including arranging shipments, scheduling deliveries and pickups
- Record keeping, file set up and maintenance
- Maintain inventory and order stationary supplies as required
- Provide general administrative support to the President, Office and Field colleagues as required
- Prepare documents and letters using Microsoft Office
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments as required
- Ensure office equipment is maintained in good working order (schedule repairs as necessary)
- Data processing and accounting support
- Maintain inventory of equipment
- Schedule maintenance for equipment and company fleet
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Experience and Education:
- One to three (1-3) years customer service and administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
- Minimum of High School Diploma. Office Administration certificate or equivalent is preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is essential.
- Strong work ethic and a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with a strong customer service focus.
- Must have the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- This position is based in Calgary, Alberta.
To apply for this job, please email your resume with cover letter to [email protected] and reference OfficeAdministrator#1801.